Agnes Mura, M.A., is an international Master Certified Coach to executives, entrepreneurs and consulting companies. She has special expertise in coaching leaders through successful cultural adjustments of all types, including changes in location or geographic reach, integration into new corporate or departmental cultures, and how to successfully shift the culture of a function or a department.
Agnes was a founding director of the Professional Coaches and Mentors Association and is prominent in the coaching community as an expert practitioner and advocate of the profession. She also serves on the board of Aircastle LLC, a billion-dollar NYSE-traded company.
Agnes is an experienced and globally focused leadership coach who inspires and develops Fortune 500 corporate executives from Europe to Latin America. Fluent in six languages, she has also mediated among diverse peoples and cultures. She is currently coaching in English, Spanish and German.
Her profound humanity is coupled with a keen strategic eye for what's really going on, and a strong business sense from her 10 years as an executive. Her capacity to elicit authenticity in her clients helps leaders and key contributors achieve the personal and professional shifts that are required to deliver... and to bring their teams along with them.
Agnes has taught Coaching and Assessments to global executives in the Advanced Executive Program at the Anderson School of Business (UCLA) and to new coaches in the Cal State University Long Beach professional coaches training program. She is a regular and frequent guest lecturer in Pepperdine University's doctoral program in Organizational Leadership.
Break Through Business Results
Agnes is a coach and partner to leaders who deal with the complexities, uncertainties and turbulences of today's global business world - while having to deliver ever better business results. She understands organizational (and national) cultures and how best to navigate them.
Agnes’s coaching is credited with supporting:
- A senior partner in a global consulting company repatriating from an assignment in Asia. Accepted a substantial regional responsibility in the US with minimal adjustment period, making a smooth and cost-effective transition for the company and quickly leveraging her experience to lead her region to top tier performance.
- Supported a senior partner in a professional services firm during a transition to a stretch assignment. Coaching led to a new function with global responsibilities and a seat on the executive committee.
- Coached a female Senior Partner in one of the nation's Big Four Accounting Firms to achieve election to the firm's board by strengthening her firm-wide strategic perspective, building credibility and connections through collaboration and sharpening delegation and mentoring skills.
For more information, please click:
- Executive Coaching
- High-Performance Teams
- Global Leadership Development
- Management Development
- Process/Retreat Facilitation
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Accounting/Financial Services
- Consumer Products & Manufacturing
- Professional Services
- Business Development
- Consultative Services
- General Management
- Non-Profit Management
- Senior Leadership
- BA, Applied Linguistics - Edinburgh University, UK
- MA in Philosophy & Linguistics – Cologne University, Germany
- Staatsexamen - German 5-Year Degree
- Business Life Transitions - The Art of Mentoring Program
- Corporate Coach University - Business Coaching Program
- Break Through Consulting Business Results Coaching Certification
- FIRO B
- Emotional Competency Inventory
- Benchmarks 360
- Trimetrix (TTI)
- CDR Leadership Derailers (Hogan)
- Executive Coach – Break Through Consulting
- President – International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations
- President - Agnes Mura Inc.
- VP & Country Manager - Bankers Trust IPB
- International Relations Manager - Los Angeles Olympics
- Director of Language Department - Mannheimer Abendakademie
- Woman of Achievement Award by Century City - Los Angeles
- Builders' Award of the Professional Coaches and Mentors Association
- Founding Editorial Board Member of the International Journal of Coaching in Organizations
- First President of the International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations
- Co-Authored Ten Themes and Variations for Postmodern Leaders and Their Coaches, Pacific Soundings Press