Annette Andrews is an executive coach with a proven track record of supporting senior executives to take smart risks while leading with authenticity and humanity. She is strategic, commercially relevant and offers clients deep listening and insightful questioning. Her clients credit her extensive experience as a leader and coach in global organizations, as the differentiator that supports them to surpass their professional and personal goals.
Annette brings experience at both the Board and executive level, including her corporate career as a Chief People Officer. Annette coaches from a global perspective. Having navigated similar circumstances, she is able to inspire leaders to question accepted priorities and find solutions beyond the current thinking.
You can expect Annette to be a relationship builder who creates a coaching atmosphere of trust, empathy and integrity that enables leaders to share and grow. She focuses on the whole person in her coaching, supporting growth both personally and professionally. Her clients appreciate her warm style, ability to quickly absorb information, and her exceptional emotional intelligence. Skillfully offering non-judgmental, actionable feedback, Annette creates a supportive space in which top leaders feel safe to breakthrough their own limitations to possibility.
Annette loves sports, adventure holidays, and exploring new places.
Break Through Business Results
Annette quickly gets to the heart of things – working with clients to uncover fresh points of view and opportunities to drive extraordinary results.
- Supported a senior leader transitioning into a new company to adapt his very direct and fast-paced style to the new culture. By modifying his approach, he was able to take people with him on his change journey – accelerating the pace of cultural change, while keeping the team inspired.
- Coached senior female leaders in a global financial services company to reach their full potential. Coaching cultivated self-belief and the skills to speak and present with confidence to senior stakeholders. Each leader successfully advanced her career. Sponsors called the results “transformational.”
- Coached experienced CEO in preparation for and transition into a new role. Supported First 90-Day thinking and business decisions in the new position, clarifying move-forward strategy and objectives.
- Senior executive challenged to transition from operational focus to strategic focus. Coaching supported big-picture thinking, scenario planning and risk assessment. Executive is now recognized for coaching others in strategic thinking and holds the #2 position in the organization.
- Stretch candidate, newly appointed as CFO. Coaching supported letting go of previous responsibilities, building relationships with the leadership team, and greater executive presence. Created a new habit to stop and reflect rather than react – consciously approaching interactions from an elevated CFO perspective.
For more information, please click:
- Executive Coaching
- Cross-Sector Global Experience
- Culture & Change
- Diversity, Equality & Inclusion
- Human Resources Leadership
- Leadership Development
- Talent Strategy
- Communications, Media & Marketing
- Consumer Goods
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Consumer Products
- High Tech & Interactive
- Strategy & Consulting
- MBA and Executive Coaching – Henley Business School, UK
- Mediation, CEDR
- Break Through Consulting Business Results Coaching Certification
- Senior Executive Coach – Break Through Consulting
- Chief People Officer – Lloyds Insurance
- HR Director – Lloyds Bank
- Head of HR – Ford Financial, Europe