Dr. Jeannine Sandstrom is a leader in the executive coaching industry and has been instrumental in its development as a profession. Her coaching has supported many top-level leaders to step into stretch assignments with confidence, undertake radical expansion and execute innovative business models with success. She coaches executives to create high-performing teams, enhance communication and develop the leadership skills necessary to succeed at the next level.
Jeannine's passion is working with leaders who want to accelerate their effectiveness and sustain organizational vitality to deliver business results. She partners with leaders, executives, independent contributors, entrepreneurs and leadership teams as they deal with business performance and competitive challenges.
Her years of experience coaching executives across industries provide her clients with new perspectives and ways of approaching and solving today's toughest business challenges.
Prior to starting her own coaching practice, Jeannine founded and led three national consulting companies focusing on leaders in crisis, strategic planning and implementation for mergers and acquisitions, and team development.
Break Through Business Results
Jeannine's coaching is credited with supporting:
- A Field Executive for a major corporation as he stepped into the coordinator role to manage a major statewide effort to improve customer service. The unique challenge of this project was that this executive had no direct reporting relationship with the hundreds involved in the project. Success was achieved through coaching influence, vision, personal commitment and leading by example.
- The Senior Vice President of an international energy company as he was promoted to Executive Vice President and the officer Executive Team. Coaching supported him to take on new international offshore responsibilities and lead diversely different teams of experts.
- The Director of a national government agency to expand his staff four-fold to take on innovative product and marketing campaigns, and integrate several unique teams into a high-performing whole.
- The Executive Committee of a national company to collaborate as a team by removing silos, identifying conflicting styles and agreeing on priorities of management.
For more information, please click:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Succession Planning
- Team Development & Facilitation
- Entrepreneurial Enterprises
- Energy Resources
- Financial Services
- Health Services
- Professional Services
- EdD in Human Resource Development - Texas A & M
- MS in Business Administration - Texas A & M
- MEd in Adult Learning - Texas A & M
- BA in English, Speech and Drama - Anderson University
- Break Through Consulting Business Results Coaching Certification
- ICF Master Certified Coach
- Corporate Business Coach
- Winslow Personality Profile
- The Birkman System
- Legacy Leadership Competency Inventory
- Executive Coach - Break Through Consulting
- Founder & CEO - CoachWorks International, Inc.
- Founder & President - The Sandstrom Group
- General Manager & Sr. VP - Lee Hecht Harrison, Inc.
- Senior Principal - King, Chapman, Broussard & Gallagher
- Executive VP - Rhodes & Associates, Inc.
- Founding Board Member - Corporate Coach U (CCU)
- Participated in Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) Presentations
- Feature Articles - Professional Mentor and Coach Journal, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine
- Dallas Mayor's Task Force for International Development
- Board Member - National Professional & Industry Organizations
- Founding Member of the International Consortium for Coaching in Organization (ICCO)
- Editorial Board - International Journal of Coaching in Organizations