Shani Magosky’s passion is to create a world of courageous leaders and work cultures of trust, innovation and empowerment. She believes conscious leaders drive cultures of high performance. Leaders appreciate her bold style which helps them quickly achieve clarity and empowers them to step forward toward their goals. She has coached senior leaders and high potentials at a wide range of Fortune 500 and private companies, startups, universities and non-profits to leverage their power as leaders and as people.
Shani’s clients benefit from a unique blend of strategic expertise, business relevance, and tactical practicality, delivered in a direct and compassionate style. Having held diverse leadership roles, Shani’s broad experience makes her a stand-out coach for executives looking to achieve the “impossible.” She sparks innovation and growth by boldly exploring blind spots, hidden challenges, and other obstacles hindering success or relationships. Shani coaches to create cultures of communication, alignment and accountability, improving individual and team engagement. She is particularly effective working with clients who are transitioning into broader leadership roles interested in building their professional “brand” of leadership, executive presence and gravitas.
Shani enjoys rock climbing, skiing, tennis, yoga, riding her Harley, rewatching Mad Men, and planning her travel adventures (so far, 52 countries and 46 U.S. states).
Break Through Business Results
Shani coaches leaders to spark business growth, innovation and change.
- Coached a new global VP at a Fortune 500 technology company struggling to gain the trust and support necessary to achieve goals in a vastly different culture. Through coaching he adopted a more collaborative mindset and increased his emotional intelligence and approachability. He was then able to engage stakeholders in a new business strategy that turned around an underperforming line of business.
- Supported a Senior Operations leader at a Fortune 500 insurance company to transform a leadership style that was causing high attrition. Coaching led to a breakthrough in her approach and a huge shift on her team – increasing engagement and passion.
- Coached the President of a SaaS startup to refine his strategy to support dramatic growth. Focused on integrating consistent branding and messaging across the marketing funnel. Resulted in raising two large rounds of capital.
- Coached a Senior IT leader at a large healthcare system on communication skills that allowed her team to feel seen, supported and connected. These changes made a huge impact on her team and successfully positioned her as the next CTO.
For more information, please click:
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management
- Communication & Influence
- Organization Culture Design
- Strategy & Revenue Enablement
- Team Performance & Relationships
- CPG, Retail & Manufacturing
- Investment & Commercial Banking
- IT Consulting/Professional Services
- Media, Marketing & PR
- Technology & Med Tech
- BS Communications & Sociology – The University of Miami
- Break Through Consulting Business Results Coaching Certification
- Professional Certified Coach – ICF
- Several Additional Certifications
- Executive Coach – Break Through Consulting
- Founder – LeaderShift Project
- COO – Jaffe Public Relations
- General Manager – Plum TV
- Vice President – Goldman Sachs