Sue Hayden is a leadership coach known for providing no-nonsense, practical coaching to executives and their teams across the global Fortune 500. Harnessing her own 25 years of sales, marketing and leadership experience, she coaches high-potential senior executives to increase their overall leadership effectiveness, and create strategies for professional and personal success.
Leaders who have completed coaching with Sue significantly accelerate performance and achieve long-lasting results, including increased confidence and self-awareness, reduced stress and elevated executive presence. By connecting to their own values they become more approachable, authentic leaders who think more clearly, and empower and inspire others. They are better able to integrate work/life priorities, and they experience renewed energy and spirit.
Sue coaches executives and high-potential leaders across global competitive markets – individuals responsible for driving change and delivering unprecedented results. In addition, she has created powerful leadership development programs for Oracle Corporation, Monster, and SAP, focusing on leadership presence and style, cross-functional collaboration, team dynamics and executive communications.
Based on the North Shore of Boston, Sue is the proud mom of 2 kids in college. When she’s not coaching, she’s a long-distance cyclist/fundraiser, avid golfer and skier, self-proclaimed lobster woman, wanna be classical pianist and aspiring artist. She loves to travel, cook and dine, and is a self-described “adventure eater.”
“The coaching experience with Sue was game changing! I was able to recognize how to lead with my strengths, to lead with my internal trust muscle and recognize when I needed to actively turn off the negative filter. The outcome of coaching is a deeper trust in my intuition and my leadership ability."
Yesenia Reyes - Managing Director, Accenture
Break Through Business Results
Sue blends her unique combination of excellent communication and persuasion skills, high-energy leadership style, and vast experience tackling the toughest business challenges to her coaching practice. She believes in making success “undeniable,” and leaders count on her counsel and insight to achieve unprecedented results.
- Coached CEO of SaaS/services firm through major acquisition, resulting in elevated executive presence and demeanor, ability to deliver clear communication of strategy and vision, and alignment across new senior leadership team for focus and execution.
- Coached high-potential senior leader to have the confidence and assertiveness to close $8m deal, the “biggest deal of his life.”
- Coached newly promoted telecommunications senior leader to expand executive presence and more effectively align with client CEO as peer, resulting in $90m in new pipeline and deepened relationships.
- Coached CEO of SaaS company to build and implement 1- and 3-year strategic plans, resulting in alignment and focus of executive team and swift execution of 30% year-over-year sales targets.
- Supported transition of technology executive promoted from wide-scale implementation and delivery role to strategic sales leader. Elevated executive persona and communication of a stronger point of view resulted in: $32m in sales in white space account in year 1 of new role, two significant new multi-year deals, creating “believers” internally and expanding her area of responsibility and impact.
- Coached CMO of Public Sector services organization to build strategy for integrating work/life priorities, resulting in a top performance rating and promotion, increased personal scalability, and reduced stress.
- Confidante and sounding board for fast-track SaaS senior executive to conquer work-related anxiety (“trying to say yes to everything”), to establish and defend work/life boundaries, and to delegate and empower his team.
- Created and piloted senior executive onboarding program for $1.5b telecommunications firm, to establish cohesive executive leadership team from “day one.”
- Coached NA President through rapid expansion and changing sales model to deliver 20% year-on-year growth for $1b internet media giant, transforming into a multi-channel sales model and reigniting sales leaders.
For more information, please click:
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Brain-based Coaching
- Complex Matrix Organizations
- Enterprise Software
- Executive Sales Leadership
- Global Operations
- Global Product Marketing/Launch
- Human Capital Development/Strategy
- Media/Analyst Relations and Communications
- Multi-Channel Sales/GTM
- Sales Enablement/Acceleration
- Strategic Marketing
- Cloud Services/SaaS
- Enterprise Software/Technology
- Outsourcing Services
- Professional & Financial Services
- Semi-Conductor Manufacturing
- Unified Communications
- BS in Organizational Behavior & Computer Science - Boston College Carroll School of Management Honors Program, cum laude
- Break Through Consulting Business Results Coaching Certification
- Brain-Based Coaching, NeuroLeadership Institute Certification
- Senior Executive Coach - Break Through Consulting
- EVP, Strategic Alliances & Global Channels - Polycom
- EVP, Global Telesales/Sales Enablement - Polycom
- SVP, Global Product Marketing - Monster.com
- SVP, Global Telesales - Monster.com
- GVP, OracleDirect - Oracle Corporation
- Director, Sales Strategy & Marketing - SAP
- VP, Employer Services - Fidelity Investments
- Sales Leader – Dun & Bradstreet Software