Suzi Pomerantz is an award-winning executive coach, international Master Certified Coach and author. She specializes in executive coaching, leadership development and business development, working extensively with Fortune 500 executives, attorneys, entrepreneurs and teams. Suzi’s strength is in helping leaders and organizations find clarity within chaos. Her no-nonsense coaching approach is professional, conversational, intuitive and results-oriented.
Suzi has over 20 years of coaching expertise across 165 organizations worldwide. She has experience coaching across a wide spectrum of industries ranging from consulting and financial services, to educational institutions and executive MBA programs. A coaching veteran in the legal industry, Suzi has coached leaders in seven corporate law departments and more than a dozen law firms.
Suzi guides executives to exceed prior performance through questions, dialogue, calculated risk, and the belief that each person has his/her own answers within. Her coaching methodologies allow each executive to find those answers and design actions that are aligned and consistent to produce tangible business results. She provides structures and practices to support implementing those actions and help clients realize both business and personal goals.
Suzi is a recognized leader in advancing the coaching profession in organizations, and serves on several international boards of directors and advisory boards.
Based in Washington, D.C., Suzi lives with her husband and 2 amazing children. When she’s not coaching leaders in organizations, she volunteers as a coach for community leaders and world-changing activist leaders through SupporTED. She creates balance with meditation, yoga, netflix, books, and word games on her smartphone.
Break Through Business Results
Suzi has deep experience in business development coaching in the relational intersection between sales, marketing and networking. She helps leaders to demystify the sales process and implement a systematic process for business development.
- The development and growth of the nationally acclaimed DuPont Legal Model which cut outside legal expenses by 48% producing bottom-line savings in excess of $50 million.
- Strategic design and enhanced communication between the owners and partners of a professional services company and among the staff as well. Transformed the former command-control style of leadership of the company to a more collaborative, facilitative leadership model resulting in enhanced partner communication, and improving employee and partner engagement by 89%.
- The leaders of a leadership development firm to articulate and achieve their vision and accomplish "that long-sought-after clarity" about the future growth of their business, which contributed to expanding into two new target market segments while doubling their number of associates.
For more information, please click:
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence & Presentation Skills
- Organizational Coaching
- Sales Leadership
- Team Leadership & Team Challenges
- Entrepreneurial Enterprises
- Financial Services
- Legal Services
- Master's in Teaching - Curry School of Education: University of Virginia
- BA - University of Virginia
- Break Through Consulting Business Results Coaching Certification
- ICF Master Certified Coach
- Coaching Certificate from CSA
- Advanced Corporate Strategies
- Sage International
- LEC's Leadership Curriculum
- NSA Speaker's University
- Lessons in Leadership - James Madison University
- Senior Executive Coach - Break Through Consulting
- CEO & Executive Coach - Innovative Leadership International LLC
- VP, Board of Directors - International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations (ICCO)
- Board of Directors - International Journal of Coaching in Organizations (IJCO)
- Advisor - Harvard Business Review's Advisory Council
- Founding Vice President of POWER, a Non-Profit Organization
- Credited with Over 25 Publications About Coaching, Ethics & Business Development
- Author of 7 books Including the International Bestseller Ready, Aim, Captivate, co-authored with Deepak Chopra
- Inducted into the Bestselling Authors International Organization
- Frequent Contributor to the International Journal of Coaching in Organizations (IJCO)
- Frequent Contributor to the International Consortium of Coaching in Organizations (ICCO)